Sunday, May 2, 2010

muhasabah diri

Mood : Religious

I may be not the best person to talked about this topic but it seems that I have to tell somebody about this.

This semester seriously taught me how to grow up, and think outside of a box. 

Have you ever watched "The Arrival"? or "Age of Dajjal" at Youtube?

NEVER? So does I, a few months back.

After I watched this religious and waking up from a deep sleep, literally, I have been traumatized with the end of the world thingy. Seems as if, I don't have enough time to go through an internal life in the hereafter. Yes, it sucks to know about it, but its even sucker you didn't wake up and not knowing that you're never going have to chance to repent and to get ready for the life hereafter.


I used to love what we called an "entertainment" but nowadays, I couldn't care less. Because all of this is a medium to makes us forget what are actually our purpose on earth and most importantly, forgets to remember our creator, "Allah SWT".


Ask yourself this, do you know how to pray? or how to berzikir? or maybe how to be nice instead of shouting here, cursing from time to time or maybe just maybe, talk about how you want to improve yourself for your creator?


Are you ready for the life hereafter? Apparently, most of human on earth knows about the Judgment Day but decided to put on hold because everybody hope that it won't arrived anytime some, and decided to repent only on their 50's. Seriously, there's no time left, repent now. Please wake up my friends, the end of the world is near.


Life isn't that long to enjoy, you have to sacrifice in this world to enjoy the hereafter. 


This two series really open my eyes, thoughts and hearts which was infiltrated by the entertainment industry. And now, I have woken up. 

Some may said that im like a crazy lunatic or even "taksub". But, nobody have the right to say that because I don't care, what I care now, is how to improve myself to the hereafter.


Seriously, if you don't know how, start with baby steps, by reciting "Al-Quran" and "As-Sunnah". Then, Insyallah, you will find your way to Allah S.W.T.


Somebody told me, how is ever Allah S.W.T. going to recognize you and fulfil your prayer if you never even remember Him regardless occasion, meaning when you happy plus when you sad. Not when you couldn't do something, only then you want to ask for help and forgiveness. Or even, how would you know, who is Prophet Isa (pbuh) or Dajjal? Aren't you feel scared that you might mistaken Dajjal for Prophet Isa (pbuh)? Well, I do.

"1 out of 1000 people will go to heaven, the other 999 people, will go to hell"

Which out of 1000 people would you want to become?

Sincerly,
H.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Serving;