Sunday, May 23, 2010

Death

Do you regret if the person you love died before you had the chance to say that you love them?

The person that you knew all your life died without you knowing?

or the person you spend most of your life with but you had a fight and promise never to say a word or to meet, died?

How does that made you feel? Happy? Sad? Torn?

Sadly, most of our lives, we talked bad things about someone, curse a lot etc. without us knowing it. Sometimes, I do think of people I used to care for, the people I spent most of my life with or my family, died. How would I react? Do I felt happy? 

This year teaches me to feel good about myself, to understand the purpose of living in this world. Seriously, wake up. The near has coming to an end, and Muslim are doing things that will destroy them. Remember Allah S.W.T. Repent as soon as possible, 2012 may not be the end (because we cannot predict the hereafter), but something will happen on the day itself.


We just do not know what. I'm not talking from experience, but we as Muslim have to remind each other. Insyallah, no matter what you do, Allah S.W.T. will definitely help you. 


Are you ready to berjihad? 


Death is just another phase of life, and seriously, do you willing to do bad on this world and feel the consequences in the "kubur" where we as a human couldn't move and be questioned the questions that maybe we cannot answer? Think about it.


Allahu' akbar. Assalamualaikum.


H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Serving;