Friday, April 9, 2010

Investment!

Investment TEST is on MONDAY!!

and currently, am happily online dan camwhore la kot. Laaaaaama sangat tak camwhoring around.


this is the textbook for Investment Managerment. :)


Seriously, I am interested with this subject like serious serious. Best kot. Anyway, teenager should invest in shares rather than wasting their money on clothing, food etc.
Anyway, it's not that Im interested in this subject sebab Madam Dorothy but because she opened my eyes towards the stock market in Malaysia and I wishes one day, I will be given a chance to advice people in investment.

Eventhough, this area of business is really stressful but somehow, Im loving this job. That day, we have a trip to the OSK Investment Bank in Kuching(behind pullman), I have a glimpse of an idea of what Investment are actually.
a trip to OSK Bank. **tak fully nampak banknya.

So, anyway, my advice to all teenagers out there, start your future with an investment, but choose wisely or you might end up with debts and bankruptcy. :)

H. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Serving;