Sunday, May 23, 2010

Professor

First of all, I want to congratulate to my bestfriend's bf, who's graduated today. Congratulations!

Anyway, that's not the post is all about and he's not a professor. This has to do with my mother.

If you meet my mom, she's a typical mother who control all her daughters whom she loves. Anyway, she has a humor side, one I cannot deny (apart from the nagging side).

Dialog between the mother and I.

Me : (being naive) Mak, lipas kalau dia ada kelabu2 dekat badan dia, dia dah tua eh?
Mak : Entahlah hany, mak bukannya professor lipas.
Me : T_T (I cannot stop laughing, she makes joke in a way we cannot defined it).

HAHAHAHAHHA. 

No matter how late these wishes are, everyday is like a "Mother's Day" to me.

So, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY and I won't exchange you for anything! *muahs*

H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Serving;