Sunday, February 28, 2010

Facebook

Does anyone know what is facebook? Tipula if you don't know what the heck is Facebook. Practically, every human in this universe know what is Facebook.
But eventually, Facebook will seriously make serious damages to all human kind. Unfortunately, i'm one of the human who is included.

Did you heard, baru2 ni, ada kes about this girl talks about ppuan2 Sarawak ni mcm2 lah (I can't remember actually) and yeah, bole dikatakan everyone was kinda pissed off. So much of 1Malaysia la kan? Sudah2lah dengan permansuhan 1Malaysia yang satu hari nati, setiap manusia boleh berpecah belah sebabkan status yang tak bermakna and menyakitkan hati.

And to anyone who actually concerns, don't give the benefit of the doubt to yourselves. I'm not trying to provoked you or anything, but please, just stop. I know who you're talking about and stop reading my status because it is seriously not for you. I actually have a life, you should have yours too. Don't take anything for granted, what have passed, let it just be the past and look into the future, a better one.
I didn't make fun of you, or anything, you're the one who felt something. And yeah, I tried. But sometimes, life isn't fair. What else do you want? What more do you want? I really don't understand why you want things to go back to they were because we all know, that we will never be like before. Even before these things happened, you were happy and I was happy. So, why ruined it? You just remember me, as one of the chapter in your life.

Back to the original topic,  JANGAN ADA FACEBOOK, FACEBOOK MEMBUNUH! HAHAHHA. Nah, don't believe everything that you read and see, it's not true, and don't call people names, it's not healthy. And if you must know, not everything is about you, I actually have a life. :)

H.

3 comments:

  1. cik. ade tmpt utk click 'like' x? hahaha. klu x da tekan like 4-5 kali like ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you. 인스타팔로워늘리기

    ReplyDelete

Serving;