Friday, February 12, 2010

Unwanted thoughts

Alhamdulilah, I got to be home for CNY. I misses home too much, especially my mom.

Anyway, trip from Kuching to Kl is a bit dull, because 1stly, I was alone and 2ndly, I was alone.
My plane was at 7.30pm and my seat was at 17B, which was in between this two people and they were sleeping throughout the trip, which was 1 hour and 45 minutes. I, on the other hand, watched One Tree Hill, last episode of the season 2.

But half way through, I was always imagine, what will happened if ever the plane was misconduct and crashed and I died? What will happened? Are people I care for, will care for me? It's one of the things, that voices in head are whispering. You're going to die, just be careful. Or sengaja nak menakutkan diri sendiri.

Also, my bf sent me to the airport today, and we have gotten into a little misunderstanding and I didn't even said, "I love you" to him, and yeah, that thought of not saying it, running through my veins and my ego landed on guilt, scared and sad. I really shouldn't let my ego take over, I should be in control. But seriously, I should always said, "Thanks for everything, you take care of yourself, and always love you". Thanks for the ego, body!

So, again, What if I wasn't here writing this blog, instead I was lying on the stretcher in the hospital fighting for my life? 

 courtesy of : http://www.paulhackett.ca/2007/08/22/plane-crashes/

H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Serving;