Sunday, February 14, 2010

definition of bravery and scared

Greetings y'alls.

What is your definition of Bravery and Scared?

Bravery; a condition whereby I faced my fear and proudly smile to someone else in their eyes.
Scared; a condition whereby I have sweat everywhere and my words doesn't sound like a word.

Where usually this will happened?

Bravery; when I faced with public speaking or presentation or just simply answering a question in class.
Scared; when I felt as if I couldn't answer the right answer such as tests, quizzes & fail.

Probably, you're asking yourself, why the heck im talking about the definition of these two things. Ive just came back from having lunch with my sisters, but something came up, and I have to go back with my achik. But as soon as we reached home, she asked me, 

"Hani, ko nak try bawak keta tak?".
 
And i answered back;

"Tak naklah, tak berani".(Surely you must called me a coward but I'm a person who afraid of making mistakes, and yeah, my mom and angah did said that kereta achik sangat ringan and thinking of how many times kereta tu dah accident, i rather not took any chances. 

It's not that I don't believe in myself, it just will take a little bit more of time. :)

Anyway, just now, I ate cone pizza near to Rampai. OMG! Im loving it. A Sneak preview of the cone pizza.

courtesy of : http://coolrain44.wordpress.com/2009/08/03/crazy-world-of-fun-fair-foods-whats-new/

different kind of flavours.
courtesy of : http://www.conepizza.com.sg/page008.html

I have tried it, korang bila lagi? :)

H. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Serving;