Friday, February 5, 2010

About me

Have you read my long list of about me side?

I was google-ing to find about my self, so, I found this site about numerology. So, I found that I'm number 1. So, under this number one, as you can see, there have been listed a long list of a personality. I just cut and paste. HAHAAHHAAH!


Anyway, you can't really believe in that crap. Because, not all of it are true. Not everything you see or heard are true kan? You have to meet me to believe it. Not all of it are true tau. But, it's up to everyone to trust it or not. Maybe I have that traits only that I would never agree to it. :)


About the self-centered thing, I guessed it's quite true la kot. I do have that negative side of me, but nobody's perfect, so shut the fuck up. I don't really care. HAHAHAH. Rasa lawak bila mencarut. Because I don't curse a lot. That's just not my nature.


Believe it or not, yesterday I was chatting with this friend of mine whom I know for almost 7 years la kot. I was a bit upset with him, because I used to be nice to him, for the sake of (umm, it's just my nature, because I believe in "Buat baik berpada-pada, buat jahat jangan sekali") friendship, but a few years back, he was like in a relationship, and yeah, he couldn't care less. It doesn't hurt just to say "hi, what have you've been up to kan?" Macamlah aku ni nak ngorat bagai nak rak. So, yesterday, I was like recklessly spoke like a bitch and he suddenly talked about "Allah" and everything. Yeah, what goes around, definitely it will goes around." Nevertheless, that was my 1st attempt of trying to bitching with anyone. HAHAHA. Sorry, man.


"Revenge will somehow find its way". 


I believe in karma, lagi2 zaman sekarang ini, which brings to my lecturer's lecture, "Allah S.W.T. sekarang tak simpan sampai akhirat, Dia bayar cash terus." So, i will have to agree with her.


To me, revenge is like little kids games, we, as an adult, tak payahlah nak revenge2. If you think you're a nice person and didn't done any wrongs. Let God do His job. :)


Oh, for those who love to see me suffer, yes, I have suffered, thanks a lot for all your prays. Insyallah, yang buruk datang dari kita, dan yang baik dari Allah S.W.T.


H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Serving;