Friday, February 19, 2010

old friends

Yesterday, I went to see my old gang, d, eman, sue & saf ;)

Its been quite a while since we all sits and just talk. Unfortunately, Saf couldn't stay long because she has something else that she need to do. But that doesn't mean, the ones yang tinggal pun kena balik kan? 

Actually, I was dying to watch "Valentine's Day" but seriously, it's not our lucky day. Only selected cinema which showing that movie. Dengan semangatnya, I asked them to go to Pavillion but the show was indeed was too late for us, girls. 

So, we decided to sit and talk about anything. There's a lot of catching up and juicy gossips, but still, sehari pun takkan cukup nak cerita.

Suddenly, sue said;
Sue : OMG, korang kita dah cerita about our future? 
Me : Tula, teringat dulu cite pasal laki itu laki ini. Especially me. ^_^ Tak lama lagi cerita pasal nak kerja la, kawinlah or maybe anak.
Eman : Aku rasa samada zuhan (only my schoolmate called me by that name) or d yang kawin dulu.
Me : T_T (gatal sangat ke aku? HAHAHAHAHA)

End of the day, I can't believe I can be this close to these girls ;) gonna miss you guys! 

p/s : Plan PD plan plan cepat. :)


H.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Serving;