Friday, June 10, 2011

new job

A little update after so many months since the last post.


Maaaalas sebenarnya nak update, yelah having this new job meaning, having a life; the reality one.


Anyway, working in a telecommunication company is somehow a new experience, different area from what I'm studying now. It may seem easy, but it's tiring. I don't even have time for myself.  I feel....old.


Random sangat, Finance to Admin.

Telecommunication company is the only company that you can hear all sort of sounds. Sound of blackberry's massager, what'sapp; you named it.It's there. and the best part it, if sakit perut but nak berbb dalam toilet, oh dia sangatlah tidak asing lagi. It's normal. So, nak bertwitter dalam toilet, dipersilakan. Hihi.

Pastu, I have to shipped all sort of $_$ item. Seronoklah, walaupun hanya dapat check and pegang. At least, bila orang cakap, "Weyh ko tengok Samsung Galaxy Tab tu, besar tak agaknya?". I can always answer, "Ala, kecik sikit dari iPad". #moodpegrak.

Enough with the cockiness, yes, it's fun there but one thing, jauh. So, I have to walk. T_T Balik lunyai tido awal bangun awal.

Looking forward to enjoy my weekend now. Cheero. :D

now playing : Sweet - Funny Funny



No comments:

Post a Comment

Serving;