Sunday, June 26, 2011

kucing dan aku : Part 2

If you a really a stalker of my blog, you must knew that Ive written this post about a cat and me. There's a continuation of it. Let me tell you what it is. Kucing dan Aku

The name is Chiko and the sad thing is, Chiko isn't alive anymore.

It happened one fine day. The owner, was taking a shower and she let him go for the sake of freedom and she couldn't let her go in the house because both me and my roomate have issue with cats. (Read the post and u'll know how big the issue is).

Anyway, that night, I came home from a very fine dinner when suddenly, she was infront of the door, crying. She said, she heard Chiko was crying. (Don't ask me how).

A few minutes later, (after ive changed my clothes and everything), I hear some chaos inside the house. Just to know that, Chiko has fallen from the sixth floor to the ground floor, and thank God, Chiko is not dead yet. But, to see him shaking and a bit of fear in Chiko's eyes. Chiko's legs was broken and Chiko couldnt stand and Chiko did not meow-ing or anything. Just fear.

Chiko did not become itself for next few weeks, until the day we've completed our 2nd last paper and the owner said to me, "After we've completed this exam, im gonna bring Chiko to the vet. Chiko's not eating anymore", she said to me right before we entered the hall.

But, something else happened.

I was out with another friend of mine, and was on the way to faculty and got a phone call from Chiko's owner.

She was crying histerically, and said, "H, Chiko is dead. Chiko is dead", she repeated again and again. I was devastated and I was bit torn. I asked her, "Is anyone in the house?". She answered, "No, I'm alone. Chiko is dead". She was crying but I couldnt do anything. Feels as though I want to cry too.

Later that day, when Ive arrived at home, she said, she's already burried Chiko at her favourite place. She was crying the whole day.

I was speechless and couldn't say anything. Only to pray that Chiko is safe.

H.

Song : Sarah Mclachan - I Will Remember You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Serving;