Friday, May 20, 2011

thoughts

It's 3am and honestly, i couldn't sleep.


I'm not saying that no one understands me, which apparently, this one person really understands but what i'm trying to say here, everyone else doesn't.


I understand that life isn't as easy as it looks or death isn't as scary as it looks, but somehow the word "What If" always repeating at the back of my head. i know that our lives have been written even before we were born. Our destiny has their own mind and believe me, it has a lot challenges lies upon us. And the people around us, is not doing their job well.


But nevertheless, I am still thankful for everything and most importantly, I'm thankful I'm still breathing and even though it is so painful, i know that end of the day before I close my eyes, there's someone who accept and wants me just the way I am.


"You lose some, you win some" and that's all matters. 


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Serving;