Sunday, June 26, 2011

happy birthday, june babies!

This year June was quite happening because Ive got to celebrate 3 birthday's.

(This was really a late post ~ due to a very bussy June)

Let's us start with my most favourite person ever (No achik, it's not you :p)

9th June
It was never really a secret, anymore, now u're aging faster than I am. hihi. I knew this age is like your turning point in your life. A change from a boy to a man. This is what u've been waiting for, and so many things u've accomplish in a very short notice. I wish you happiness and I'll always support in anything that u do.  All the best in whatever you do and yes, there's more to come for you and for me. We'll just have to wait. :) :* :D

14th June
Do I really need to say anything? Do I? HAHAHAHA. Firstly, thank you for being a very wonderful sissssssssta ever. It's every little sister dream to have a sister like you (bleeergh). But nevertheless, you'll kinda always there for me, other than bullying me what not. I pray that you'll going to find the happiness you seek and be happy always and oh ya, thanks for supporting me. Hihihhiihhi. Love you always. Muah muah muah. :D

18th June
Yesza, the newlyweds. For you, I wish you all the happiness that u've been seeking throughout your life. I'm glad that you're married now, and yes im not pressuring you but it's nice to have a niece :D anyway, it's all in God's doing. Anyway, have a happy married life with the one you love and always stay healthy. We're still sisters although we're not under the same roof anymore. We all still love you no matter how far you go :) hugsssss!

All these 3 birthday's have their own story to tell. But that will not be something that I would share because it is something private and intimate. :)

H.

Song : Michael Buble - Some Kind of Wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Serving;