Friday, November 26, 2010

Journey to the Paaaaaaaaaast!

Yellow!

Sometimes, holding on to your past will effect you in the future.

I agree with that piece of statement that your past will definitely effect your future. But, somehow I knew that certain set of people still thinking Im living the past, caring about what had have happened before and trying to create this sort of chaos and trying to pass around this sets of liars to another set of people.

Take note that, and CLEAR STATEMENT, that im not living in the past, am living for the future, am thinking to improve myself instead of down-graded myself and fighting like a bunch of losers or kids. Not trying to accuse anyone but if its fit your criteria, then this is for you.

Ive done with the past, and stop dragging me all the way down, am not interested in doing so. If you're happy doing what you doing, then continue it. If before this, you are quite happy with everything that you have and got everything that you wished for, why wasting time for this silly stuff? 

But what the heck, its not like everyone's reading my blog. :)


Please stop bugging my life, the more I try to ignore, more keeps coming and coming, and I don't really have an interest in it anymore. We're grown ups now, so act like one. 


I've move on, when will you?


Speaking from the heart, 
H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Serving;