Friday, November 26, 2010

Accountants

Accounts is for accountants, and I am not an accountant!

Yes, as we all may know, I am now working as an temporary account assistant in a logistic area. Seriously, it is really tiring and its killing me. 

Experience kills! Yes, its holiday, I should be resting, but experience is what I needed to get me far. 

I dreamed big; big house, big car, big marriage, big food; all from my own sweats. I am not daddy's or mommy's little girl who gets what she wanted, but earned it myself.

I don't really like accounts, lagi2 bila dapat C (yes, am not ashamed to tell everyone), anyway, that was before, in Part 1, and the lecturer was more interested teaching us his camera than account. Pfffft.

But, who said if we don't like accounts, we cannot do it? Yes, we can!


H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Serving;