Friday, November 19, 2010

holiday vs working

Semester's holiday is what everyone was waiting for; no exams, no assignments, no books, no lecturer to curse upon to etc. 

Holiday is something that all students have something in common; for all nerds, geek, or jock. Yeap, something to look forward to.

For the past 2 years and a half ago, I was so happy with the holidays because I could go back to KL and have a good rest in my big, comfy room, watching movies (what I do the best), searching for some weird unheard song (esp on the radio) and yeap, just having my alone time. But at that time, I wasn't exactly have my own happy time, because I was out doing something else. Yes yes, despite the love and hatred, yes, I was out of the house and really upsets the mother.

Then again, after years later, I have a moment with myself. I planned what I want and how am I to achieve it without upsets the mother, yeap, im that corny to actually thinks what my mother feels if I don't do this and if I do that. To me, my mother is one of my greatest bestfriend ever; maybe it's because I was the youngest one.

In order for me to achieve all my dreams without forgetting who I am, I need to work and brush up my skills. And no, I hated working 8am-3pm just to be paid below rm50 per day, and I could die. So, after my part 6 semester while waiting for the degree's application, I decided to post my resume on the jobstreet.com - thanks to Angah :) -  (and yeap, it is not only for people who only wanted to work full time, but it is also for part-timers).

It had come to my attention, that "agensi perkerjaan" is one of the effective way to actually finding a job. And from there, I met Helen. I love her, she was so nice like I could not disappointing whenever she gave a job. (Helen's working at the Brightprospect in PJ). 

Nowadays, Im working at a Shipping company. Working as a temporary account assistant! Omg, the more hatred I have for accounts, the more closer it gets. I swear, im gonna have a migrain by end of december, SERIOUSLY. :)

Nevertheless, I actually enjoyed my time working there, eventhough I was still uncomfortable sitting there and everyone was like "there's-a-new-girl-in-the-office", so trying to act as cool as possible, so people won't get the wrong idea about who I was. 

Thanks Helen, you're sure my life saver. :)

Truly,
H.

song = Enrique feat Nicole - Heartbeat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Serving;