Friday, November 26, 2010

homaaaaaigod!

Greetings.

People are full of surprises, shits and a bitch.

I'm not down-graded myself for something that is so silly that could messed up with others' life. Just stop what you're doing.

Yes, you're the winner, congratulations.


So, what then? You want a trophy saying you the champion? Or somewhat, prizes to collect? You want branded bags? Money?


But seriously, Money certainly cannot buy love.


Most important thing, you just lost yourself a whole bunch of a family.


Nothing you said can makes us feel bothered, whats the point actually?


If you're jealous, just shut up and don't make someone's blood pressure to increase, are you certainly want to be the caused of death of your dear family?


Seriously, fuck you. I hate you. (and yeap, this would be the dark side of me because you messing with my dear family and I don't like her being the punching bag, it's not nice.)


Anyway, sorry for the cursing, I know someone will certainly hate it, but I'm sorry, this is an exception. 


H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Serving;