Friday, April 9, 2010

Entrepreneurship hardship

It's been almost two months since my last post and, I was indeed a hard work!


This is a front page of my etr project. *sorry the muka busuk!*

Duit berkepuk2 dah jadi RM0, pi sana pi sini, bayar itu bayar ini. AND finally, siap! We have submitted our project to the contractor and now, we will just have to wait for our copy for a submission to our lecturer, Sir Abang Hamizam b. Abang Mohar.

During our presentation, we are the first group to present, and lambat cket start because our panel was a bit late. Indeed, I hate presentations but somehow, we managed to go through this presentation. :)

 this is our company's manager corporate shirt. :) *and again, muka sangat busuk okay!

 But overall, Alhamdulilah everything was finally over and now busy dengan final examination. Nak ada dinner lagi, really missed it! :(

 part 6 banking. from left; shark, ana, syiq, me, aqba, bem, aiman, aggy, wani, murni & acha. **im so gonna miss them

Okay that's all folks, the more I upload those pictures, the more I will wasting my time. Without studying, one investment to go. And four final papers of DIPLOMA will soon to end. :)

H.  



1 comment:

Serving;