Wednesday, February 9, 2011

V's Day

Everything is heating up, everyone is looking forward to it.

But I don't celebrate it. WHY?
It's not my culture and the one yang wujudkan ni bukan Islam pun. 

I don't anybody to be my Valentine. And I don't believe that we have to celebrate the "love" only on February 14. What about other 364 days? Not valuable? Beats me.

I don't to call anybody my Valentine sebab Valentine is a bit cheesy. Don't you think so?

But one thing about me, IF I think someone deserve to be my Valentine, everyday would be a Valentine day for him. Not on February 14. (awwwwww, poyo tak poyo tak?) :)

Let me change Valentine to "Love" day. 

Everyday is  a love day for me, would you agree on that? :)

p/s : I love my mummy so dearly. Hihihih :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Serving;